Terms & Conditions
When you purchase a product, whether it be a stand alone product or a Childminding Best Practice Club Subscription you agree to these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Kids To Go. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Kids To Go.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
Own Personal Use
9. In purchasing our products you agree that they are for your own personal use or for your individual childminding business only, and may not be shared with others. It is a violation of these terms and conditions and our copyright to buy one copy of our products for yourself and then to forward them on to others (for example), to print and give, loan, reproduce, transmit, or sell copies to others, or to share them with a group.
10. You must not buy individual copies of our products for your childminding “group” without prior written consent which you must obtain in every instance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. A childminder working with assistants does not constitute a ‘group’. You may be liable for prosecution if you share or distribute our intellectual property with another person.
11. You may not exploit our products or any part of our products for your own commercial gain.
12. Our reputation is very important to us. You shall not commit any act which causes or may cause damage or loss to our reputation or harms any trademarks, logos or other intellectual property owned by us. You shall indemnify us for any loss or damage which may be suffered by us as a result of any breach of any undertaking contained in this section.
13. Unless otherwise stated all our products are the intellectual property of Kids To Go and are protected under copyright laws. All rights reserved.
14. This means that you may not:
- share with others
- sell or rent
- post to social media such as Facebook
any of our products or any part of our products either in printed or electronic format.
15. The material on our websites is also our intellectual property. Unless otherwise stated, Kids To Go owns the copyright of all information on these sites including but not limited to compiled files, text, text elements, logos, buttons, images, icons, source code, site design, structure, layout and distribution, including the “look and feel” of these websites.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
16. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
17. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
18. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
19. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
20. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
21. Your product will be delivered by email via a link to a download.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
22. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
23. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
24. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
25. When you buy our ‘bundle deals’ the items included in these packages and their price may change with time.
27. If you wish to cancel your upcoming Childminding Best Practice Club Subscription please email me at email@example.com.
28. All other products are sent out immediately so are not able to be cancelled. However if you order two of the same product at the same time by accident I will refund you for the spare. (Minus the fees charged to process that part of your order.)
29. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
30. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
31. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
32. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
34. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
35. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.