NEW! The Ultimate Childminding Inspection Preparation Pack 2023
Is your Ofsted Inspection imminent? Do not panic. this bundle will help you prepare AND will save you £10 off the price of buying these resources separately.*
Knowing that your Ofsted Inspection is due can feel stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Being prepared and knowing that you have everything in place can help massively reduce any stress or worry about your inspection.
This new bundle pack of useful resources has been put together to help you:
- Check that you have everything in place with the Ultimate Childminding Checklist and the Safeguarding Audit list. (Now updated to meet September 2023 requirements.)
- Update and/ or check your Safeguarding Policy so that everything is in place using the Editable Safeguarding Policy.
- Revise your safeguarding knowledge so that you feel prepared for questions on the day with multiple choice safeguarding questions.
- Quickly and easily evaluate your own provision and think about how far you have come using Focus Point Questions from the Guided Self-Evaluation Pack.
- Relax with the puzzles and mindfulness colouring sheets that are also included in your pack, knowing that you have done everything to put things in place for a successful childminding inspection.
This bundle pack contains full versions of the Ultimate Childminding Checklist and the 3 in 1 Safeguarding pack as well as ‘Focus Point’ questions from the Guided Self-Evaluation Pack.
The Ultimate Childminding Checklist:
The Ultimate Childminding Checklist is an essential tool for every childminder. Completely updated to meet all EYFS 2023 standards.
This resource should be in every childminder’s toolkit. The pack contains three checklists in one:
• 70 things you MUST be doing to meet the EYFS requirements Checklist
• Countdown to your Ofsted Inspection Checklist
• Outstanding Checklist
For full information about the Ultimate Childminding Checklist please click here.
The 3 in 1 Safeguarding Pack:
This 3 in 1 safeguarding pack for childminders contains three useful tools in one pack. An editable safeguarding policy, 40 multiple choice safeguarding questions and a safeguarding audit list.
- Resource one: A detailed and fully editable safeguarding and child protection policy for childminders. The policy in this pack is designed to help you create a policy which is tailored exactly to your childminding setting, meeting the requirements of the EYFS and helping you make sure you have everything covered effectively. It comes with clear notes to help you edit your policy.
- Resource two: Forty multiple choice safeguarding questions to help you revise your safeguarding knowledge.
- Resource three: Safeguarding Audit List. Laid out in clear and easy to understand sections this list covers all of the points in ‘Inspecting Safeguarding in Early Years, Education and Skills settings.’ September 2022.
For full information about the 3 in 1 Safeguarding pack please click here.
Focus Point Questions from the Guided Self-Evaluation Pack.
Your inspector will probably want to talk to you about how you evaluate what you do and what you want to improve, so some ‘focus point’ questions from the Guided Self-Evaluation Pack have also been included. Working through these will mean that you definitely have something to talk to the Inspector about meaning that you are fully prepared.
(If you want support to do continual in-depth self-evaluation, please buy the Guided Self Evaluation Pack which has many more questions and resources.)
You can find the full Guided Self Evaluation Pack here
* Saving calculated using the full price of the Ultimate Childminding Checklist plus the full price of the 3 in 1 Safeguarding Pack and 1/3 of the price of the Guided Self Evaluation Pack.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
N.B This pack is supplied as separate downloadable PDF and Word documents. (Three of each, six downloads in total.) If you cannot find your download links please check you junk mail first before contacting me at email@example.com.
Products ARE NOT sent out by post.
FREE UPDATE GUARANTEE
All Kids To Go products come with a free update guarantee. If your product is ever updated, and you are on the Childminding Best Practice Mailing list you are entitled to free updated copies of any products you have purchased. See the frequently asked questions for more information.
Please note that this bundle replaces the old inspection pack, which is now known as the ‘Evaluate and Check Bundle Pack.’ If you have previously bought the old Inspection pack you are still entitled to free updates on the Ultimate Childminding Checklist and the Guided Self Evaluation Packs which it contains and which are also contained in this pack. However this pack is a new product with new resources so is not included in your free updates guarantee.
Some recent reviews of the resources included in this pack:
'Hi Jennifer. I just wanted to say ’Thank you!’ for doing the Guided SEF and the Ultimate Childminding Checklist, as I am absolutely positive that they contributed significantly to me achieving Outstanding for the second time in a row.' Louise
'Dear Jennifer. Thank you for your update emails, they keep us on our toes. We have recently been inspected and maintained our Outstanding status. The Ultimate Checklist was great. Thank you for constantly updating your paperwork and sharing it with us.' Susan
'I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the amazing safeguarding 2023 pack that you have produced. I had my Ofsted inspection yesterday and she was very impressed.
Regarding safeguarding, I spent about 2 hours going through the editable safeguarding template, making sure that I read everything as I went. This helped to update my safeguarding knowledge so that I was able to answer all of her questions confidently. I was very impressed to see Incel mentioned in the policy. I mentioned this to the inspector and she wasn’t aware what it was so I felt happy that she had learnt something from my setting.
Once again, thank you for spending the time to produce these documents they really help.' Cathy
'I had an Ofsted inspection recently which went well and thanks to your Ultimate Childminding Checklist kept me cool and calm and the least stressed I have ever been.' Jane