Childminding Best Practice Club Subscription
The Childminding Best Practice Club is basically what it says it is. It is designed to encourage you to be the best childminder you can be, no matter what your starting point. Lots of the hard work is done for you as members receive a monthly toolkit bursting with resources and bite-sized ideas to help improve and reinforce your skills.
When you join you will also receive a brand-new 'New Member Welcome Pack' You will also be entitled to a 25% membership discount off lots of other Kids To Go products helping you achieve best practice in every element of your work.
For £30 a year you will get:
- Monthly Childminding Best Practice Club Toolkit packs.
- NEW New Members Welcome Pack containing:
- Special Membership Certificate to help advertise your commitment to excellence to parents and visitors,
- Newly designed CPR logbook with loads of useful tools to help you manage and record your CPD,
- 'New Member' mini-Toolkit with some activity and CPD ideas to get you started,
- letters to tell parents about your involvement in the Club, getting started checklists and more.
- Plus, a 25% discount on lots of other Kids To Go products
Please note: this product option sets up a subscription for the Childminding Best Practice Club which will automatically renew each year. We will send a reminder email shortly before your membership is due to renew so that you may cancel if you wish to.
Every month members are emailed one of our fabulous Childminding Best Practice Club Toolkits containing everything you need for a busy and productive month with the children:
- Latest childminding news,
- Bite-sized Continual Professional Development activities covering all of areas of learning as well as British Values and Diversity, The Characteristics of Effective Learning, Working with parents and more.
- A special themed section including a full planning grid, activity ideas and printable craft templates, special colouring sheet and invitation to play ideas.
- Special planning and activity ideas for children aged under two.
- Monthly diversity activity and necessary templates.
- Safety First tips,
- Safeguarding tips,
- Dates for diary of useful or interesting days/events,
- Ideas of things to do with your children both inside and outside,
- Printable craft templates,
- Five-minute monthly tasks – reminders for those things you always forget but should be doing,
- Inspection Support section with a monthly self-evaluation question, as well as inspection tips and things to think about.
- Monthly special feature, (including things like be special printable resources, more in-depth articles, exclusive new stories to read to the children and more.)
- Puzzle for the children
- And a self-care page just for you.
Please note, all the above may not appear in every pack, but there will be a good balance of things every month.
The pack will be emailed to you monthly as a printable PDF file or Word document.
As well as your monthly toolkit members also receive a New Member Welcome Pack to help you get the most from your membership, including:
- Introduction to the Club and the five-part Club Promise
- Information about your membership discount which entitles you to 25% off lots of other Kids To Go products.
- Getting started checklist.
- Membership Certificate. It is a mark of quality demonstrating your ongoing commitment to excellence and continual professional development that you can display at your setting.
- Letter for your parents letting them know about your new membership
- New Members Welcome Mini Toolkit containing CPD activities and crafts to get you started.
- Newly designed Continual Professional Development Logbook – A useful logbook to record your professional development activities.
“I wish I would have known about this a long time ago, the pack is amazing,” Ann Marie
“Loving the new look and can’t wait to use it,” Jeanette
“Loving the packs so much. They really, really help in what has been quite a difficult (and solitary!) couple of years to keep motivated! I feel really supported.” Annabelle
“Just want to say thank you for the all the great packs and information that you have provided. Everything is so useful and up to date.” Natasha
“Is so much better, so many more areas you are covering which helps less experienced, but also experienced childminders, like me, thanks for that.” Karen
“I would like to thank you for all your help with information and ideas what a great tool.” Marina
“Thank you for all the wonderful emails and resources you have sent me over the years, they really have been fantastic.” Laura