Rainbow Mosaic – theme: ‘colour matching’
Rainbow Mosaic by Olwen age 2 1/2
My EYFS Art Project Pack for childminders is a unique combination of pre-school art project templates and guided child EYFS observations.
• Low mess: the projects are all paper-based with no paint
• Low cost: all the projects use cheap materials you already have in your art box
• Word Documents:unlike buying a kit, you can print off as many copies as you like and repeat the projects as often as you want
• EYFS theme: each project has a theme based on an EYFS learning and development area
• Simple and structured: each project cover sheet tells you exactly what to look for as you observe the child. See examples.
• Stay focussed: it’s easy to get overwhelmed making EYFS observations, so each project focuses on just one area of the EYFS
• Impress parents: show them with confidence what you’ve observed about their child’s learning and development
• Show Ofsted you are making routine EYFS observations in all key areas.
I have been really pleased with the CD I ordered from you - the children loved the activities - counting caterpillar and the shape clown! They have found them fun to do and I have found using them to be a great help, the fact all you need for the activity is on the fact sheet means I can prepare beforehand what I need to have ready is so useful. Having the ages/stages all set out and what to look for in the observations means its all set out for me so I can just get on with enjoying doing the activity with the children and not having to look up what I need to be looking for is such a time saver too. Thank you, Emma
I have done a few of the art projects with my children and am finding them really useful, not only as they are, but by using them I am getting a better understanding of how to document activities of my own, which I was really struggling with. Alison
I bought your art project recently and have just got round to looking through everything. Just wanted to let you know how fab it is. I'm absolutely rubbish at arts and crafts and this will be so much help. Thanks, Mayrem